Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ok, Here's the Deal....

I've been cheating on you. I have been slacking on this blog not because I have fallen off the face of the earth, or been eaten by a martian or beamed up by scotty, but because, I've been busy with another blog! Boooo me! If you're trying to throw eggs at me because of this news, know that I'm a good ducker.

So, now that I've revealed my double life as a double blogger, let me explain.

One night while trolling around online, I found a site where people make goals to do -----(blank)---- in 100 days. This gave me the brilliant (albeit, not original) idea to set a weight loss goal to be accomplished in 100 days (more on that in a later post). And then blog about it.

OK, now that I'm starting to tell the truth, here's another one for you: It's hard trying to be funny all the time. Since I've started this blog, I've tried hard to make people laugh. Every post has been extremely real, from my life, but I try to tell it in a funny way. This has caused me to leave out some super fun stuff (mostly minute details of my life).

So, in an effort to merge several lives into one (my weight loss blog and this blog AND my non-funny life with my funny one), I'm going to start posting everything here!!! Whoo Hooo!

I might even change the look of my site to go with my new content. And given the countless hours my husband and I worked to get this site looking like it does, I'm sure he'll be thrilled to hear that news! (We'll just let him read about it on my blog)

Here is my DISCLAIMER regarding my site now:

- Every post will NOT be funny
- Every post will continue to be real
- Some posts may be so real, that you'll be bored to tears
- I don't care if you are bored to tears, I'm gonna write what I want!

"But wait, Katy", you say after reading my disclaimer, "your blog is not funny now". Well, screeeeew you!

So, to make a short story long, be on the lookout for lots of new posts, funny and not. There will be some about weight loss, still some about poop, and one funny one about how my darling daughter looks like a 60-yr old prostitute (pic included)...

1 comment:

becca said...

Glad to see you're back! And let me tell you... I can RELATE! I also "try" to be funny in my posts and there are so many days I'm down, sad, cynical, angry... and well, it's near impossible to think of a funny way to say any of it. So, I don't and then I feel sad that I can't use my blog as my true outlet every day. I'm trying to figure it all out too... so happy you're going to include it all in this blog - I sure will keep reading!