Friday, June 12, 2009

Weightloss Update!

Well, no results yet. But, really, who are we kidding, I'm not getting in a bikini for this summer anyways. So, my real goal is to eat right, exercise often and just generally stay active. I have been doing pretty well at this!

So, I know it's probably cheesy, but I've been using workout videos to do my exercising. Who doesn't love Denise Austin, right? Also, I got a Momma and Baby Yoga DVD that's awesome, and I can do it with Lily, so it's perfect for anyone whose baby never sleeps!

As far as eating right, this has been more of a challenge for me this time around. I almost constantly feel hungry. I don't know if it's because of me breastfeeding or what, but it's been hard to not just snack all the time. But, I have plenty of healthy stuff in the house, so I'm trying to stick to that stuff- lots of fruits and veggies mostly.

Right now, Lily's napping, so I'm going to join Denise Austin in a little step aerobics!

2 comments:

Brilliant Sulk said...

Ugh. After kid number two, fifteen months ago, I've just now started working out again. Okay, I've been lazy.

It's working though.

Good luck, you'll do well!

becca said...

If you're nursing you MOST DEFINITELY will be starving all the time! I am actually not someone who is a big eater but when I was nursing I couldn't put enough in my mouth. Peanut butter on celery was my snack that seemed to keep me satisfied the longest. Good luck!